Sleight Advertising is looking for a part-time entry level receptionist/media assistant. The candidate hired for this position must have attention to detail, be a team player, be able to multi-task, have strong interpersonal communications, and a great smile.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and track new client information
- Prepare Media Kits
- Audit invoices
- Media back-up: coordinating make goods, send traffic instructions, securing signatures, order entry overflow, etc.
- Reception: Greeting clients and sales representatives
- Answering and directing phone calls, checking general voicemail system
- Coordinate with maintenance company for repairs
- Arrange courier services
- Track overnight shipping & order supplies
- Open and sort incoming mail: copy invoices and alphabetize statements
- Coordinate Christmas gifts
- Other duties as assigned
Media experience is not required for this position: We will train the right candidate.
Approximately 5 hours per day with some flexibility for the right candidate.
Please send resume to: Andrew Sleight, CEO